If you use any of the Google Services it’s likely quite a bit of data tied to your google account in the event of your untimely passing Google has a tool inactive account Manager which will delete your account if you have been inactive for certain period of time. you can also choose who get notified of your inactive status and which of your trusted contact get access to your account data after stop using your google account. so let’s check how we can set Auto Delete Google.
How to Set Your Google Account to Automatically Delete
- Go to Google Account Settings – Click Here
- Select Personal info and Privacy
- now scroll down the page and find Inactive Account Manager and select “Change this Settings”
- Click on Start
- you need to choose the length of the time that Google should wait to consider your account inactive (you can set up to 18 months).
- then add a Phone number and email address.
- choose people that you want to notify when the Google Account is inactive. select Add person and enter their email address.
- toggle the slider to turn it on and then tap on “Review Plan”
- Then click on Confirm Plan.
Google will be contacted before 1 month time is up if you don’t respond within the month your account will be terminated. Live long and prosper. 😉